Message from MVP Sports – May 27, 2020
According to Governor Reynold’s announcement yesterday May 26, 2020, summer youth sports practices and games can resume on Monday June 1, 2020, with Iowa Department of Public Health guidance, protocols and recommendations in place within the building. This means that MVP Sports, LLC can resume most of its normal operations on all courts and turf areas simultaneously for practices, drills, and small events due to the size and space available in its building and on its premises. At 1/4 capacity, MVP Sports, LLC MVP Sports, has ample space for staff and clients to maintain social distancing.
The health and well-being of all of our customers and their family members, along with all members of the general public, especially those most vulnerable, are of the upmost importance to MVP Sports, LLC. In order to protect the health and well-being of those using the facility, our staff, and the people these patrons come in contact with, the following guidelines and rules of engagement will strictly be enforced starting Monday:
- Clients may enter the building through the front door. Appointments to use any portion of the building are to be made with Bill McCool, owner of the business. His personal cell number is (563)929-0231. Clients are not to enter the facility until the exact time of their reservation nor linger in the front foyer or outside the front doors.
- The wearing of face masks is highly encouraged. Social distancing of 6 feet or more is required.
- The building is being divided into 4 distinct areas: front offices/new retail area; turf area; upstairs area; and the gymnasium. Two teams will be allowed to use each of the three basketball courts or each of the 5 volleyball courts if desired, in the gymnasium. Two teams will be allowed to use the turf area, if desired. One team will be allowed to use the upstairs cage area.
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own water or other forms of rehydration. The water fountains have been covered and cannot be used by anyone entering the building.
- All balls, bats, and other equipment used to perform the reserved activity must be supplied by the client and should be stored in the facility 6 feet from others belongings. This includes baseballs, softballs, basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, etc. Large bat bags, shoulder bags, and ball bags are prohibited from entering the building. Only a glove, ball, bat, and helmet can enter with the athlete and must be stored at least 6 feet apart from other athlete’s equipment.
- Hand sanitizer will be prevalent and available throughout the building. Its use is highly recommended, especially when entering and exiting the facility.
MVP Sports will follow all recommendations provided by the IDPH and limitations put forth by the governor of the state of Iowa, along with federal mandates from the US President.
Together, we can all start to get active again as our state is opened up for commerce, in a safe, proactive approach. We look forward to hearing from you for all your current or future space needs. We can’t wait to have you in our facility again soon!